Second two Last E55 Baron Produced
Serial No.: TE-1200
Total Time: 1320 Hours Since New
Engines: 200 Hours on Factory NEW IO-520 CB9 Engines Rated at 285HP 2/05
Props: 265 Hours Since fresh props with Electric Heat
Annual: November 2014
- Garmin GMA 340 audio system
- Garmin GNS-530 Nav/Com/GPS WAAS
- Garmin GNS-430 Nav/Com/GPS WAAS
- BFG WX-500 Stormscope proc.
- King KI 229 RMI
- Bendix RDR 2000 Radar
- King ADF with indicator
- King KT 76 Transponder
- Garmin GI-106A
- King KN 63 DME
- King KMD 850MFD
- Skywatch Traffic
Flight Director / Autopilot System:
- King KFC 200 Flight Director with Yaw Damper
- King KCS 55A HSI / Compass System
- Propeller Electric De-ice
- Unfeatherng Accumulators
- Optional 166 Gal. Fuel
- Factory Super Soundproofing
- Factory Internal Corrosion Proofing
- Dual Yokes
- 3 Position Strobe System
- Deicer boots
- Alcohol windshield Deice
- JPI 760 EDM
- Heavy Duty Brakes
- Rosen Visors
- Vortex Generators
- GAMI Injectors
- Overall White with Blue and Silver Accents.
- Completely Refinished.
- In Great Shape.
- Beautiful Spinnybeck Blue Leather Interior with Accents.
- Complete Interior including Headliner and Carpet Done By Oxford Aviation.
1600 lbs useful load.
This Aircraft is Very Unique. It is in Fantastic Condition.
Always Hangared, No Damage, Complete Logs.
All Specifications subject verification.