1964 B55 Baron 95-B55, N112AC, TC-681, A&P/IA owned last 11 years, the previous owner of B35’s.
IO-470L TCM 260HP, Nickel Chrome ECI cylinders, Oil Filters, Gamin injectors, accessories, and hoses.
Rt. Engine: 340 SMOH. 1935TT
Lt. Engine: 385 SMOH. 2063TT
30 Hours: on NEW 3 Blade Hartzell Scimitar Props…The old 3 blades were not worthy of an overhaul.
Annual completed February 2021, IFR Static Certification 11/2020
- Garmin GFC 600 Digital Autopilot with ESP, (Like having a Co-Pilot), Autotrim, Altitude Pre Select, GPSS, with audio warnings, super smooth.
- Garmin Audio, 5 person intercom, 2 music inputs, audio warnings from autopilot, TIS-B Traffic, and Garmin 560.
- Garmin 430W GPS, Terrain, TIS-B traffic, with audio, 2 recessed Garmin G5,s interconnected EFIS, HSI, GPSS coupled to autopilot in new panel.
- King KX-155 with GS
- Garmin 560 in panel with Audio warnings, NEXRAD, XM radio with switching option.
- Garmin 330ES ADS-B Transponder and TIS-B traffic displayed on 430W with audio warnings.
- JPI EDM 760 engine analyzer, Back up Vacuum Attitude Indicator with 2 wet vacuum pumps, Digital Volt meter, Ameri-King 406 MHz ELT with remote switch.
Annual completed, New Hartzell 3 Blade Scimitar Props, 2 New Concord AGM XC Batteries with a Concord approved 24 volt Battery tender.
December 30, 2019
Complete strip and gorgeous 4 color repaint by Poplawski Painting Ennis, Texas. All controls balanced, new hardware on controls and inspection plates. Francis Poplawski is the finest craftsman in the business.
Repairs completed after storm damage while in hangar at KADS Addison, Texas June 2019.
Metal and window damage.
Avionics upgrade Garmin GFC 600 autopilot, New panel with recessed Garmin G5’s installed. Century III and NSD 360 HSI removed.
Garmin 1030ES Transponder with ADS-B and TIS-B traffic installed.
March 2014 Newly Overhauled Rt. Engine installed
June 2013. Newly Overhauled Lt. Engine installed.
Interior removed and reupholstered, all flight and engine instruments removed, overhauled and painted, interior painted, Garmin 430W, KX-155, Garmin 560, Fiber Optic instrument lighting, and D Shannon speed Slope windshield installed.
This aircraft was ordered with all major options from the factory by a Canadian Mining Co, and flown from the factory to Canada in May 1964. Options included 3 Blade props, Large Baggage door, extended rear baggage, and Camera placement.
I have all original documents from Beech, original logbook, Owners manual, equipment list, weight and balance. The Canadians used the original logbook for a few months and then switched to their record-keeping system. The aircraft was returned to the USA in August 1972 and registered, I have the original logbook and all logs since August 1972.
I removed the original Engines in 2013 and 2014, and replaced both engines with TCM Gold Medallion rebuilt engines from 1991, which I rebuilt in 2013 this explains the difference in engine times and airframe times. There is 40 hours difference in the newly overhauled engines.
Asking Price: $154,900
VINCENT M. BASILE
Specifications Subject To Verification Upon Inspection
- 1980 PIPER PANTHER NAVAJO CR N707AG
- 2019 CESSNA TURBO 206H STATIONAIR N317MS
- 2022 Bristell 915 SLSA TURBO – N629BL BRS
- 2021 Bristell 915 SLSA – N601LM
- 1981 BEECHCRAFT A-36 BONANZA N300HA
- N5416B 1980 Cessna 152
- 1977 Beech BE-60 Duke N60AB
- 2014 BRM AERO Bristell S-LSA DEMO
- 1999 Cessna 182S N72669
- Bristell Cadet
New York Jet Breaks Ground on New Corporate Hangar
March 6, 2019
Cessna Aircraft Co. has announced the $4.195 million Citation M2
March 5, 2014
New York Jet goes to Vegas ……
February 21, 2014
Gail and Bonni Take On San Antonio
February 21, 2014
FAA and EASA Certification complete
January 21, 2014
Long Island Press Releases
January 25, 2010